(MENAFN– PR Newswire)
DUBLIN, Feb. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The ‘Global Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems’ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
With the increase of GNSS-dependent military platforms, there is an increase in jamming and interference devices to counter the efficiency of such platforms. There is rapid development in jammers and that forces countries especially those with electronic warfare to either modify and modernize existing GNSS systems or develop new ones to tackle growing jamming issues.This report provides the transforming industry of GNSS anti-jamming solutions for military applications. The report reveals the strategies behind new technology reforms of anti-jam antennas and receivers and provides market opportunities hidden in the latest technology developments.The report discusses technology adoption patterns for new anti-jamming technologies in various military organizations across the world. The report throws light on how various countries are preparing themselves for the new norms in electronic warfare and issues of jamming electronic munitions, aircraft, and battleships.Global Military Ant-jamming markets are starting fresh. Many platforms using conventional anti-jamming methods and algorithms will need to replace their old technologies. The change has begun and it will see an acceleration from 2024. Before that many platforms will run tests and pilot projects. Those who have already started with the tests will rule the new electronic warfare authority.In the U.S. and Europe, emphasis is more on the precision of PNT data by developing Assured PNT solutions is a growing field of technical and operation strategy. The US is stronger on developing APNT solutions and will be supplying the technology to European allies for laboratory and field testing from 2021. Anticipating the growing tensions in the South China Sea, the U.S. is preparing a new set of satellites, ground segment and anti-jamming, APNT solutions for ground, air, and seaborne platforms. The new solutions with anti-jamming and precision PNT capacities will be integrated into over 700 platformsThe report offers a detailed analysis of the global military GNSS anti-jamming market over the next eight years, and provides market size forecasts. Furthermore, it covers key technological and market trends in the industry and analyzes factors influencing demand for Military GNSS Anti-jamming systems.The report finds that global GNSS anti-jamming markets will reach US$7.55 billion through 2029 from US$2.00 billion in 2021. The major growth of the market is anticipated from 2026 when the majority of deployments of new GNSS anti-jamming technology developments will take place in GPS Operational Control System (OCX), Assured PNT and M-code enabled antenna and receivers. You can learn more about these developments inside the report. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market during 2021 – 2029, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending concerning regions as well as by application, types, and platforms. It sheds light on the emergence of new platforms like APNT devices CRPA s and M-code enabled receivers
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in the space programs and anti-jam antennas and receivers and a detailed analysis of the changing war preferences of defense agencies around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment
- Regional Review: Insights into present Military GNSS Anti-jamming market strength and future demand for top countries within a region
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region
- Trend Analysis – Key Defense Market: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market platforms expected to be in demand in each region
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market are expected to be executed during the forecast period
- Competitive landscape analysis: Analysis of competitive landscape of the global Military GNSS Anti-jamming market industry. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to buy:
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Military GNSS Anti-jamming market over the next eight years
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different Military GNSS Anti-jamming platforms in the top spending countries and other potential non-U.S. markets across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global Military GNSS Anti-jamming market, providing a clear picture of future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion.
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defence ministries of different countries within the global Military GNSS Anti-jamming market.
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the Military GNSS Anti-jamming systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Key Topics Covered: 1 Introduction 2 Executive Summary 3 Current Technologies for Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems 3.1 Overview3.2 Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)3.3 GNSS Anti-jamming System3.4 M-code Signals3.5 GNSS Anti-jamming Antenna Technology3.5.1 Controlled Reception Pattern Antenna (CRPA)3.5.2 Assured PNT Devices3.5.3 Immune Satellite Navigation System (iSNS)3.5.4 Anti-Jamming GNSS System for Unmanned vehicles3.6 Anti-jam Receivers3.6.1 BAE MicroGRAM-M GPS receiver3.6.2 M-code enabled Receiver Cards3.6.3 Defense Advanced GPS Receiver (DAGR) 4 Current Market Overview Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems 4.1 Overview4.2 Approaches to Military GNSS Anti-Jamming4.3 Leading Anti-jam Receivers4.4 Leading Anti-jam Antenna4.5 Airborne Anti-jamming Systems Contracts4.6 Ground-based Anti-jamming Systems Contracts 5 Market Analysis and Forecast Factors 5.1 Introduction5.2 Market Segmentation5.2.1 Market segmentation by Regions5.2.2 Market segmentation by system-element5.2.3 Market segmentation by end-use5.3 Forecast factors5.3.1 Drivers5.3.2 Inhibitors5.3.3 Opportunities5.3.4 Challenges 6 Country Analysis 6.1 Overview6.2 Military Grade GNSS Anti-jam Development in the U.S.6.2.1 GPS Modernization6.2.2 Next-Generation Operational Control System (OCX)6.2.3 The US Air Force Military GPS User Equipment (MGUE) programs6.3 GNSS Developments in Russia6.4 GNSS Developments in Europe6.5 GNSS Developments in China6.6 GNSS Developments in Japan6.7 GNSS Developments in India 7 Forecast Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems Market to 2029 by Region 8 Forecast Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems Market to 2029 by Technology 9 Forecast Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems Market to 2029 by System Element
10 Forecast Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems Market to 2029 by End-Use 11 Opportunity Analysis 11.1 End to End Assured PNT devices11.2 M-code approved anti-jamming systems11.3 Miniature and Lightweight Designs 12 Events based forecast to 2029 for the Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems 12.1 Introduction12.2 Events forecast factors12.3 Global Market12.4 Forecast by Technology12.5 Forecast by Systems Element12.6 Forecast by End-Use12.6.1 Global Anti-jamming Satellite Technology Market by End-Use 13 Leading Companies in the Military GNSS Anti-Jamming Systems Market 13.1 Antcom13.1.1 Products and Services13.1.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products and Services13.1.3 Recent contract wins13.1.4 Recent Projects completed13.1.5 Strategic Alliances13.1.6 SWOT ANALYSIS13.2 BAE Systems13.2.1 Products & Services13.2.2 Segment Revenue13.2.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.2.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.2.5 Recent contract wins13.2.6 Recent Projects completed13.2.7 SWOT ANALYSIS13.3 Chelton Limited13.3.1 Products & Services13.3.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.3.3 Recent contract wins13.3.4 SWOT ANALYSIS13.4 Collins Aerospace13.4.1 Products & Services13.4.2 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.4.3 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.4.4 Recent contract wins13.5 Elbit Systems13.5.1 Products & Services13.5.2 Segment Revenue13.5.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.5.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.5.5 Recent contract wins13.5.6 Strategic Alliances13.5.7 SWOT ANALYSIS13.6 General Dynamics13.6.1 Products & Services13.6.2 Segment Revenue13.6.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.6.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.6.5 Recent contract wins13.6.6 Strategic Alliances13.6.7 SWOT ANALYSIS13.7 Hertz Systems Ltd Sp. z o. o.13.7.1 Products & Services13.7.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products and Services13.7.3 SWOT ANALYSIS13.8 Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)13.8.1 Products & Services13.8.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.8.3 Recent contract wins13.8.4 Strategic Alliances13.8.5 SWOT ANALYSIS13.9 Lockheed Martin13.9.1 Products & Services13.9.2 Segment Revenue13.9.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.9.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.9.5 Recent contract wins13.9.6 Strategic Alliances13.9.7 SWOT ANALYSIS13.10 Mayflower Communications Company Inc.13.10.1 Products and Services13.10.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products and Services13.10.3 Recent contract wins13.10.4 SWOT ANALYSIS13.11 NovAtel Inc. (Hexagon)13.11.1 Products and Services13.11.2 Segment Revenue13.11.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.11.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products and Services13.11.5 Recent contract wins13.11.6 Recent Projects completed13.11.7 Strategic Alliances13.11.8 SWOT ANALYSIS13.12 Orolia13.12.1 Products and Services13.12.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products and Services13.13 Raytheon13.13.1 Products & Services13.13.2 Segment Revenue13.13.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.13.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.13.5 Recent contract wins13.13.6 Strategic Alliances13.13.7 SWOT ANALYSIS13.14 Thales13.14.1 Products & Services13.14.2 Segment Revenue13.14.3 Financial info (revenues, profit last 5 years)13.14.4 GNSS Anti-jamming Products & Services13.14.5 Recent contract wins13.14.6 Strategic Alliances13.14.7 SWOT ANALYSIS13.15 TUALCOM13.15.1 Products and Services13.15.2 GNSS Anti-jamming Products and Services 14 Conclusions and recommendations 15 About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.